Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's Been Too Long

So I am realizing that I have not written anything on the blog for quite sometime! Not that I have a huge following that is dying to know my every word, however I am thankful for my one follower (I love you, Nonna). Anyway, a quick update into our lives...

I am going to be back at the same school next year, Praise the Lord! I am so thankful! God really did a miracle to get me back into that place. My students are great and I love them, too. My dear wife will no longer be employed come June, 26th. We are not at all upset, in fact, we are overjoyed! Since we have been married, she has wanted nothing but to stay home and be a full-time mom and wife. Now, finally, she can do just that!

We are excited about having our summers together and are looking forward to the adventures that God will take us on!

1 comment:

Diane E. Shaver said...

That is great news!!!! Both your renewal at the school & Stacia's wish being granted. This makes me happy : ) Missing you guys!!