Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Deeper in Love - 2years 7/8/2008



I just wanted to tell everyone about how much fun we had on our 2 year wedding anniversary this year. I had taken a much needed vacation from work from July 4th through July 14th. It was so nice to feel the sunshine after 8 hours a day in an office. Spencer was so sweet to me and told me many times how much he loved having me home. We began each day around 10:30 or 11am and enjoyed just hanging out, no real plan and a lot of sunshine! (my request!) We went to the pool many days and slept a lot!


On Tuesday the 8th, As we were on our way to the pool, Spencer begged to get a new grill cover so that when it would storm that night his grill wouldn't get ruined (the first one had ripped severely) so although I wanted to enjoy the sun while we could I let him run into Target, I was not paying attention when he came to the car but in his hands he had a dozen roses! He fooled me good but I felt so loved. Then, we went to the pool for a while, took a nap and decided to go to dinner. We showered and got ready for a night out on the town, Downtown Indianapolis! We decided to splurge just a little on a dinner at Weber Grill. We sat outside and the food was out of this world amazing. We even had enough for lunch the next day! YUM! They even give free desserts for Birthday and Anniversarys (a good hint!)


After Dinner Spencer decided to surprise me and asked if we had the means to stay the night at the Hyatt. I said "Why not" very spontaniously! It was an absolute blast especially when the storm went through and the satellite processed the sound but not the picture on the tv as we were watching the last show of the season of Hell's Kitchen! We woke up after a nights rest on a king size bed with 6 pillows and walked to the circle for Starbucks. It was by far the highlight of the week!
I'm so in love with Spencer, my heart overflows. He is the most amazing man, who just wants to learn how to love me more. What more could I ask for? I LOVE YOU, my hero, my husband, Spencer!

1 comment:

Starbuck said...

Happy belated Anniversary. We celebrated our one year on July 7.

We always go to Peterson's Restaurant on the north side. Totally worth the drive from the southside.

I'll be thinking of you Spencer hanging at home working around the house when I head to JMCHS at 7 tomorrow morning. Have a great rest of the summer!