Friday, August 22, 2008

It's a new day!

Well, I have finally updated all of the pictures on facebook so I thought I would update our blog too! it's been such a long time since we have put pictures on here so I have a few. The first one is our new sink! I never thought a sink could be so special and beautiful! Notice our new countertop surrounding it too! I LOVE my kitchen!Next is our living room, we have added our wallpaper and now all that's left is to paint the mirror to hang and pictures to place around. Can I just say that I love my home?



That's all we have done with the house so far, next is finishing the last touches on paint throughout the house, wallpaper in the bedroom, and painting the dresser for the nursery. Needless to say there is just a few boxes to unpack for the bathroom! ;-)

Spencer started at his new school a few weeks ago and loves it. Here is him in his classroom!

We had a blast last weekend at my cousins wedding, it was an evening dinner wedding and the reception was held at the Columbia club. Here is the newest picture we have of us and a picture or me at 24weeks! I did my hair in an updo for the wedding and felt great in my dress. Spencer on the other hand was SO handsome and I think we were the second best-looking couple there!

No comments: