Thursday, September 25, 2008

What a Journey.....Stacia's post.

I have to say that being pregnant is not only a wonder and excitement but also such a journy of change. Now is the part where I am constantly tired, My feet are swollen beyond recognition and I have hardly any energy. (Did I mention I'm tired?) God is good and I will get through this. I am looking forward to the end result of holding a beautiful baby boy OR girl in my arms. Whatever it is, I know it is special.
I love the movement right now and feeling it do somersaults and kicks. Even hiccups are fun, they tend to make me laugh. :-)
To end this post I have to thank my husband for being wonderful, through the tears, the messy house and the mood swings, he has been so steady and loving. He has even given me a "foot spa" including a soak of warm water, some lotion and a nice long rub. It was such a blessing! I love you honey!

No comments: