Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall is here!

Holding Hands is one of our favorite things to do in the fall. I remember the first "date" we had in Brown County. Spencer took me on his fall break just before we were actually girlfriend and boyfriend and was taking pictures. When he would help me down the stairs, I could tell he just wanted to hold my hand. To this day it's hard to walk beside each other not holding hands and I feel safe.

Spencer and I have enjoyed the last few weeks just being outdoors in the fall weather. We have gone to Brown County, Apple Works, and just out and about.

Not a lot has gone on, just the normal work and home life. We are also preparing for baby and are excited to see when the little one will arrive. The nursery is about done and are hoping to finish it soon. We have a baby shower on the 11th so I'm excited to see all the surprises we will receive!
One day last week Spencer and I went to the grocery, there was the Wiener Mobile! Spencer wanted a pic so I took this one. There is one of me as well but that will definitely not make it to the public. I'm 8 months pregnant and swollen, need I say more?

It's amazing where the last 2 and a half years has gone since we have been married. A lot has happened, trips have been taken, problems have been resolved and we are still growing together. God has helped us and we are excited to see exactly what is in store for the next few chapters in our lives. I'm so happy to be married to Spencer and enjoy what every day brings. He is the light of my life and life is never boring!



No comments: