Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In Momma's Arms and In Daddy's shoes






As Zadok grows, he has already tried to fill his Daddy's shoes! Spencer's Mom found these shoes that actually fit Zadok (a little big yet) and they matched Spencer's shoes! Too cute! He Loves his daddy, they talk and have a blast together. Every night, well almost, Spencer loves to rock Zadok to sleep with singing. Zadok always falls asleep a lot faster with him and I know why. They LOVE each other! I'm so blessed to have not only such a wonderful husband but a man who is also an amazing father!


Did I mention they love to talk and cuddle?


Not that I am ever jealous but I LOVE to cuddle with the little guy too! We spend most of every morning together and I relish every moment. There are times when Zadok wakes up crying, I go in talking to him and he reacts right away to my voice. What a wonder!
I love being a mom and look forward to the day I can stay home full time!

No comments: