Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is how we Love....






+ =


TRUE LOVE!
Spencer and I have been remembering these past few years together and have been reviewing many good stories of our falling in love. It has been a wonderful 2 and a half years since we have been married and even the times before these years were ones to remember. Now as we journey together it is becoming more fun and enlightening how much we truly love each other. Our love has grown more and more and we are looking forward to many more years in love together. What a blessing!
The other night as Spencer was out on an errand, I began to need him to hold me but didn't say anything to him via phone or text. As he pulled into the driveway I greeted him at the door with a hug. He said "I had a feeling you needed me, I just knew" as I said " I needed you" I never knew that he would be so in tune with me but my heart skipped a beat as if we had just fallen in love all over again. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. This is my favorite place.

No comments: