Thursday, June 12, 2008

First

This is Stacia, I wanted to share a little bit about us and the Baby. I am now 14 weeks along (3 months & 2 weeks) It's both exciting and nerve wracking to think about all the changes coming and I am willing to accept them. Today, my body hurts. It's amazing how many muscles it takes to support a growing baby. I was told to sleep anyway except my back, and let's just say I'm already a back sleeper so no matter how hard I try I always wake up on my back! (sorry baby!) Then I notice I get tense instead of relaxed and wake up hurting because I wasn't really resting.

I'm finally over the morning sickness until I'm tired or hungry then my body tells me I need to either rest or eat. The sickies were very bad for me so i'm really glad they finally went away. We have heard the heart beat 3 times in the last four days. Twice when Spencer's mom was here over the weekend and once at my doctors appointment. The heartbeat measured at 156 and was so strong, I just want to smile and laugh when I hear it but if I do they always seem to lose it and have to find it again. The baby is a sly one, and likes to hide a lot. I can't wait until another 4 more weeks when I might be sent for an ultrasound. That will be a great day!



Spencer's last day of school is at John Marshall today, we stayed up last night making no bake cookies for the kids and finally collapsed into bed to fall asleep in a matter of minutes. I could tell Spencer was a sleep about 25 seconds after the light was out and his head was on the pillow. I told him to sleep when he got home, or mow the lawn unless it's raining. I really want to go out on a date to celebrate but we will see what we can do! It might be a better date night tomorrow night. Next school year Spencer will be a Manuel H.S. teaching choral and music appreciation. He's really into being at a H.S. and I can't blame him. From the sounds of Middle School I can't see how he has made it this far!



These pics are from our Family picture day with the Lloyds. It was a beautiful sunny day after a weekend of rain.


No comments: