Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New and perfect!

Spencer just finished the bathroom last night! I have been recruited to finish the painting and the light still has to be hung, but, this morning when I got up, I went and took a shower. For the first time in our new home! It was perfect! I want to thank my wonderful, oustanding husband for loving me enough to go through all the hard work just to give me a desire of my heart. A bathtub. It is so beautiful and I hope someday you will get to see it. It was a long road, but in the end I know that spencer feels proud that he actually did all the work.
Today we get a new window to replace the foggy one in our living room and tomorrow our kitchen cabinets and countertop are being delivered! Hurray! Spencer and Grandpa Max tore our all of our old cabinets yesterday afternoon and I hate to mention it, found a dead mouse! ah! At least he was dead, that's all I wanted to know....

To those who need to know. I have the BEST by far husband in the whole world! He has conquered so much and has spent all of his hard earned time off this summer to rejuvenate our lovely home. I just can't imagine how wonderful it will all be once we can go home, cook, eat dinner, and enjoy our beautiful home!

*Pics to come, because of the lack of internet at home, and the fact I still haven't uploaded any pictures to put here, they will be added in the future.....thank you for your patience!

No comments: